Light Reading: Nick Cannon vs. Eminem, Chris Brown
May 11, 2009 10:29 AM
We scan the headlines so you don’t have to.
By Ande Dagan – Celebsnacker
- Nick Cannon steps to Eminem to defend his wife, Mariah Carey, in a blog post that he has since deleted. Luck for you, Celebitchy saved it! Click here for new lyrics from Eminem’s track “Bagpipes from Baghdad” and old ones from “Superman” that reference Mariah… and not in a good way!
- Chris Brown claims to have absolutely nothing to do with the leaked pics of Rihanna – wait, the ones in her underwear in the bathroom – oh yeah, no, he’s got nothing to do with those. The Superficial
- Audrina celebrates her birthday at Beso where they created a specialty drink menu in her honor. We hear the Wall Eyed Fizzle Brain was awesome! I’m Not Obsessed
- Wolverine knocked off his pedestal by pointy eared geeks. Star Trek takes in $7 gazillion this weekend. Gawker
- Kate Winslet and Leo Dicaprio help last living Titanic survivor stay afloat (yeah, we went there). E! Online