The 10 Greatest Michael Jackson Moments
10. Dangling baby “Blanket” aka. Prince Michael Jackson II out the window of a hotel. It might not have had anything to do with his career, but it brought into question exactly what the King of Pop was thinking when he held his youngest child outside a window for the entire world to see. It might have been a poor judgment call on his part, but in the end it’ll be something no one will ever forget.
9. Being accused of child molestation twice. People like to bring up that, although the King of Pop may have been
8. Marrying Lisa Maire Presley, the King of Rock ‘n Roll’s daughter. Nobody saw this coming. It was right
7. The Moonwalk
6. The Jackson 5 on Ed Sullivan
5. We Are The World & other charity work.
4. Neverland Ranch
3. Two time inductee of the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
2. This Is It comeback tour.