Pre-Order Justin Bieber’s “My World 2” NOW!

cover art Pre Order Justin Biebers My World 2 NOW!

O.M.G… [lastfm]Justin Bieber [/lastfm]has finally released his new album cover for My World 2.0, and it’s adorable! We’ve got all the details for you including the album’s release date and that you can already pre-order it! trans Pre Order Justin Biebers My World 2 NOW!

Even though the cover art was released this week, the album won’t come out for two more months!  My World 2.0,[lastfm] Justin Bieber’s[/lastfm] first full studio release will hit stores on March 23. Along with the artwork, Justin also announced that if you pre-order the album YOU could possibly be the lucky winner to be apart of the [lastfm]Justin Bieber [/lastfm]Fan Mosaic and the My World 2.0 album package!  Hurry, because, as you know, Justin Bieber’s fans are loyal, and you don’t want to miss a chance to take part in  the Bieber Fever Fan package!

safe image Pre Order Justin Biebers My World 2 NOW!

[lastfm]Justin Bieber’s[/lastfm] first single off the album is “Baby” featuring rapper [lastfm]Ludacris[/lastfm] and is now available  for digital download. The music video for the track “Baby” was shot late last week and he tweeted, “Fun day so far in LA. shot first scenes of BABY with Luda.”

luda bieber 385 Pre Order Justin Biebers My World 2 NOW!

[lastfm]Bieber [/lastfm]also tweeted a photo of  Luda and himself goofing off on set.  In the picture, the teen sensation, who is clothed in a purple T-shirt, was playfully strangled by Ludacris, whose real name is [lastfm]Christopher Bridges.[/lastfm]

• Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris- “Baby”

Are you as excited for the album release and the video for “Baby,” as we are over here at AMP?? Let us know in the comment box below.

• To Pre-Order the album “My world 2.0,” click HERE.
Comments

1. Aicha .x. says:

i love justin bieber soo much not just cus his a star but cus i love the soul and the lyrics of his songs they make me smile and his soo cute. i would do anyhting to meet him. ly jb.😀 .x.

2. kylie says:

Everyone thinks if you are a Justin Bieber fan you like him for his voice, because he is smokin, and because he is famous, but its way more than that he smmart, funny, kind, sweet, carring, thoughtful, charming, good personality too so plz don’t judge him before you really get to know him……..

1. makayla says:

i think thats sososososo true!!!!!! dont you think!!!!!!!????????? (: hes so sweet, kind friendly,hot,and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel sosososo bad when he hit a door!!!!! i bet it hurt justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

3. leslie desales says:

EVERYONE THINGS THAT JUSTIN BIEBER VOICE IS FACE BE ITS REALLY NOT FACE IF YOU THING JUSTIN BIEBER VOICE IS FACE THEN YOU DON’T LIKE HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING A HATER AND I LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER BECAUSE HE IS SMART,FUN,THOUGHTFUL AND EVEN KIND BUT IF YOU ARE HATER THEN DON’T BE HATER BECAUSE WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A HATER THEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE CALL A HATER AND MY NAME IS LESLIE AND IM BARLEY 11 YEAR OLD AND DON’T BE A HATE. :]

4. yourmom says:

Little Girls On the Nuts is what you guys are , no such thing as haters you guys are just girls ps learn how to spell 11 year old haa {:

5. mer bieber says:

how do you per order justin bieber new albm part 2.0

6. rianna says:

i love your song

7. makayla says:

‘I like em a big fan of justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he rocks!!!!!!!!!! he and emiem should do a song together!!!!! dontyou think sososoososoososoososo????????? comment me!!!!!!! pleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

8. makayla says:

MY MOM WOULD FREAK IF I GOT JUSTIN BIEBERS PREY PAY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN TO GET IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: }: