New Music Preview: Upcoming Album Releases

preorder2 New Music Preview: Upcoming Album Releases

2010 is going to be a huge year for music, and not just for Justin Bieber.  Check out the most anticipated albums releases from AMP artists for the spring and summer.

If the winter blues are getting you down, then look forward to new album releases from your favorite AMP artists this spring/summer! Here are a few to watch out for in the upcoming months:

March
3/23- My World 2.0– [lastfm]Justin Bieber[/lastfm]
3/30- Raymond v. Raymond– [lastfm]Usher[/lastfm]

• Hmm the teacher and protégé with album releases a week apart? Coincidence? I think not.

April
Just kidding…

May
TBD- Thank Me Later– [lastfm]Drake[/lastfm]
TBD- Sir Lucious Left Foot: Son of Chico Dusty- [lastfm]Big Boi[/lastfm]
TBD- [lastfm]Jamie Foxx[/lastfm]

June
6/1- Shout It Out– [lastfm]Hanson [/lastfm](They’re back!)
6/8- Crunk Rock– [lastfm]Lil Jon[/lastfm]
6/29- Streets Of Gold– [lastfm]3OH!3[/lastfm]
TBD- [lastfm]M.I.A[/lastfm]

In The Works
TBD- [lastfm]T-Pain[/lastfm]
Spring- Bionic- [lastfm]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm]
Summer- TBD-[lastfm]Katy Perry[/lastfm]
Spring- [lastfm]Arcade Fire [/lastfm](Ok it’s not an AMP artist, but I’m excited!)

There’s your first look of the newest music coming your way! See the full list on Rolling Stone.

Comments

1. Stefany says:

AHHHHHH!!!!!i L.O.V.E justin Drew Bieber!!!!!<3
    i would do a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g to meet him!!!!(: ❤

1. AlyssaG(: says:

Heyy!! its alyssa:D

2. Regina says:

meeeee ttooo!!!!!

2. jordan phariss says:

hi justin i know ur cousin he is GREAT!!!!!hope to meet u 1 day and r u bye sextual ok thanks bye!!!!!!

3. jennifer swartz says:

justin i love your music my fav song well i love all of themm your so hott my sis says btw jordan phariss is my bff my sis dared here to say that but do u hav a consert i really want too goooooo how r u i locve your songs so does my sis rebecca swartz and jordan phariss me jennifer swartz and mckennzie phariss i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your sooooooooooooooooo hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂😉.

1. jennifer swartz says:

your so hottttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333🙂

2. justin bieber says:

thanks jennifer and say that its ok what jordan said!!!!!!!!!

1. Regina says:

JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! OMG!!!

2. Paola says:

OMG I LUV U Justin bieber I think u r so cute most of my guy friends say u r ugly I tell them that they r hating ther is 1 guy that is my friend he jerks so COOL but u jerk beter I LUV U HOPE U ANSWER THIS COMMENT

4. kaitlin!:D says:

i am sooo waiting for MY WORLD 2.0!!!!!!!!!! I already pre ordered it over amazon!!!!!😀😄

5. Stephanie says:

I love justin bieber <33
    I would love to meet him
    That's my dream (:

6. luan says:

eu acho o justin biber ele e um otimo cantor aqui no brasil so passa musica dele, eu adoro ele eu sou doido para ir para os usa eu amo ani. muito obrigado luan martini

7. Lori says:

OMG I CANT WAIT TILL MY WORLD 2.0 COMES OUT!!!!! I LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!!!!

1. Ariana says:

hell ya cnt wait getting it pre made

2. Ariana says:

hell ya getting it pre made….. lovin justin <33

8. kARiNA says:

i lOVE yOU jUSTiN..
    hAHA i WOULd AlSO dO ANYTHINg tO MEEt yOU tOO 33[[:
    —->> i ABOUSTLY LOVE YOU<<—

9. Ariana says:

i love justin bieber……… his fine nd sexy…. :p lovin u justin

10. kassandra says:

awwwwww i love justin bieber i would do anything to meet him toooooo awwww i love him he is so awesome and hottttttttttt

11. d00Dl3z:) says:

h3Y justiN hOw r u!!!!!!!(well i wish ur kay) ur music rox n ur so freaken hot i luv u!!!!!!!justin y dnt u hav a concert on santa ana every1 luvz u so kom plz n u da best sooh plz try to hav a concert on santa ana cuz every1 would die if dey saw u!!!!!!!!!! all ur songs rox especially baby well plz rite back!!!!!!!! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sssssssssssssoooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uuuuu rooox
    ur friend m@Rl3n
    c u in santa ana ily<3

12. ari says:

OMG IFLY JUSTIN BIEBER YOU ARE MA IDOL MA SEXY BOI I LOVE ALL YOUR SONGS I CANT WAIT FOR MY WORLD 2.0 TOO COME OUT YAY IM IN LOVE WIT YOU U ARE THE HOTEST BOI IN DA WORLD I SOO LOVE YA I REALLY WANNA MEET U ONE DAY OHH AND HAPPY LATE B-DAY HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE I LOVE YOU

13. ari says:

JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SOOOO HOT OMG I LOVE YOU. IM UR FUTER WIFEY JKJKJKJK LOL I WANNA MEET U SOO BAD. CAN I HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBER I WOULD LOVE TO TXT YOU OR TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE!!!!ILY<3