Justin Bieber Is A WeeMee!!

justinbieberweemee031210b Justin Bieber Is A WeeMee!!Avatars are the way of the world and [lastfm]Justin Bieber[/lastfm] has joined in on the fun. WeeWorld is a cool website where you can avatar yourself and live in your own virtual world, and finally [lastfm]Justin Bieber[/lastfm] has his very own WeeWorld for us to come visit.

On Friday, [lastfm]Justin Bieber[/lastfm] launched his very own WeeWorld page along with seven new styles for users to make their avatars Bieber-iffic. Fans can choose one of several JB-inspired tops, an animated skateboard and even score Justin’s signature hairstyle! It’s only been a weekend and Justin’s page has already been bombarded with fan messages:

There is no way I can answer all these messages — wish I could. Thanks to all my fans — you are awesome.

In his new WeeWorld he asked what do people think of his new track ‘Baby,’ and that question alone surfaced more than 38 thousand responses.

screen shot 2010 03 15 at 11 15 08 am Justin Bieber Is A WeeMee!!

If you’re like me, and like what the heck is WeeWorld? Then check out what I found. WeeWorld is a fun site for people 13 and up but really should be for people 10 and up… basically Facebook meets Farmville for the underage. Anyways, on this site you can make friends, date people, have fun, go hang out in the world and block people if needed.

You can now now visit Justin’s WeeWorld page at WeeWorld.com.

Comments

1. brenda romero says:

OMG I LOVE UU JUSTIN DREW BIEB3R AAA I LOVE DAT SONGGG

2. unknown says:

rawr

3. samantha says:

I liked it!!!!!!!!

4. Nikki says:

I love baby

5. gina says:

hey justin would you ever might want to go out with me i relly likr you i have 19 postors of u on my wall and i kiss them all.

LOVE,GINA❤

1. gina says:

I LOVE BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Selena says:

OMG I LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER U R DA BEST WISH I COULD SEE YA ! MORE TIME DO U HAVE A GAIA?

7. jailyn says:

i love the song baby but i really want to meet you i never met nobodoy who is famous can you come to my school in jersey city please please please justin

8. lalalady610 says:

(please only chat with me on weeworld) hi i really lov your song baby can u b my friend on weeworld it will b our secret trust me!

9. lalalady610 says:

i know your busy but i will whate 4 u🙂

10. Christina Hart says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    i cannot believe that im actually leaving a comment for JUSTIN BIEBER i luv u ur like my romodel i would do anything to meet u i just cannot believe im leaving a comment OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG =) AHHHHHHH

11. Christina Hart says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG im still leaving a comment for JUSTIN BIEBER om birthday i wished to see u in concert that would be awesome

12. Paige says:

I think you are incredibly talented, every time I here baby I melt, and as every other girl I think your’e really cute.

13. nahiely says:

HI JUSTIN IT’S ME I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR SONG’S

14. Natoria says:

justin beiber you are my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ily i doubt that one day u would really go wit me but i still love you and in my world we will still be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!