[lastfm]Jay-Z[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Beyoncé[/lastfm] jet-setted to Hawaii after last weekend’s big Coachella event. Even though the pop star opted for a one piece bathing suit, her body is still banging! Gearing up for summer what kind of things can you do to achieve Beyoncé’s beach body? We’ve got some tips for you after the jump!
[lastfm]Jay-Z[/lastfm] looks so cute as he play’s with [lastfm]Beyonce[/lastfm]’s nephew on the sand in Hawaii this past week. But the real question is what can we do to achieve [lastfm]Beyonce[/lastfm]’s summer body? Well Bright Hub Health And Fitness took on this challenge and shared with the world what Beyoncé’s regimen is, Check it out below!
[lastfm]Beyonce[/lastfm]’s workout routine can best be described as follows:
- Her morning routine includes cardio for half an hour, followed by free weights for 45 minutes.
- Beyoncé runs six days a week, completing a four mile jog in 40 minutes.
- Once a week, she takes a yoga class for strength conditioning and toning.
- Biking and dancing are often cited as two of her favorite ways to have fun while still burning extra calories.
If you’re too pressed for time to follow her entire exercise schedule, the following 12 minute routine has also been widely credited as one of [lastfm]Beyonce[/lastfm]’s workout secrets:
- Minute 1: Basic Crunches
- Minute 2: Bicycle Crunches
- Minute 3: Rest
- Minute 4: Left Twists
- Minute 5: Right Twists
- Minute 6: Rest
- Minute 7: Planks
- Minute 8: Rest
- Minute 9: Planks
- Minute 10: Rest
- Minutes 11 and 12: Captain’s Chair
Beyoncé avoids red meat, bread, and alcohol. She eats plenty of vegetables each day and describes her overall diet as low-fat, low carb, and low-calorie Either way you put it, when it comes down to getting Beyoncé’s beach body it’s all a about focus and drive.
- If you need some music to work out to then click on Beyoncé’s Radio Station, for all the hits!