Of course Oprah was allowed to show a sneak peak of this summer’s blockbuster Twilight’s Saga: Eclipse! For fans of the ‘Twilight’ saga, it was better than a brand! new! car!How lucky!
We’re sure you want the details too, so keep reading!
Here are the details from the show according to Twilight Poison:
- Kristen was very nervous and shy, but overall very smiley and cute.
- They all looked great, as usual. Dressed casual.
- Rob and Taylor said they don’t have any friends.
- Taylor said he likes dorky girls.
- Oprah asked the million dollar question, are Rob and Kristen together? They both dodged the question with jokes about Kristen being pregnant, then Kristen said Rob is the one carrying their child.
- Oprah said she wouldn’t mind carrying Rob’s baby herself. (We knew she’d be dazzled!).
- They made Rob visit random people’s houses in Chicago surprising fans. This video was very funny.
- Lucky audience members got a free certificate for the official Bella engagement ring, an Eclipse poster from Burger King and were interviewed by Us Weekly. This issue hits newsstands next week!
- Some fans reported that the cast stayed inside the studio after the show to record a radio show.
- Don’t expect pictures of the show either; cellphones and cameras were not allowed in.
And if that’s not enough for you, the day before the taping of the show the people lucky enough to be audience members also got to see A ROUGH CUT FROM ECLIPSE! The engagement scene is in the movie and it is super romantic, but that’s all we’ll say for now for the people who haven’t had a chance to read the books.
- After hearing all of this are you even more excited for the release of Twilight’s Saga: Eclipse? Let us know in the comments!
[Source: Twilight Poison]