We Can Survive | Set Times | FAQ | Parking Info | #WeCanSurvive

Are You Going to the Lakers Parade?

lakerswin Are You Going to the Lakers Parade?

Congrats to the 2010 NBA Champions the LOS ANGELES LAKERS! If you’re planning on joining us at the celebratory parade, here’s the info you’ll need.

Prepare yourself to join an estimated 500,000 to TWO MILLION fans if you go to Monday, June 21‘s Lakers Parade.

The parade is going to kick off about 11a.m. at Staples Center, where the Lakers took the championship against the Celtics! Then, it’ll go for 2 miles and end at the Galen Center.

You can expect to see the players, the coaches, entire staff, and even the Lakers Girls at the event. They’ll all be on a float and double-decker buses. Make sure to thank the Lakers since they’re paying for the event!

The best way to get there? Since traffic is going to be a major pain (imagine being stuck on the roads with 2 million people!), you can take the easier route by riding the Metro to the Pick/Chick Hearn station which drops you off close to the parade route.

Have fun, be safe, and we’ll see you there!

1. Marissa says:

it sucks that i work this day so i cant go😦

2. karen says:

im so there

3. jdawgg2010 says:

hello amp and my lakers rule!!! oh yeah ill b there bigg time in my lakers jersey and my amp tshirt under it ok c yah there peeps amp rules!!!!!!

4. bridget says:

i wanna go but my mom works😦

5. christina lowe says:

just like a bunch of LAKERS FANS i have to work too lol but I will be listening on the radio – maybe watch it live on line some where lol – but you all know im a fan, and I love the LAKERS & AMPradio woot woot😀 …. I will see you at Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour later on Monday ;D

6. Fatima says:

ohmahgoshh i couldd goo, im onlyy likee 10 mins away. but it’s gonna be krazzy 2mrw so likee yeah lmao, imma miss out on my hubby “Shannon” nd my man “Bynum”!! =(