[AMP Careers] Apply Now To Become An AMP Phone Screener!

[photogallerylink id=105373 align=left]

Want to become a card carrying member of the 97.1 AMP Radio family?  Here’s your chance!  AMP Radio is currently seeking eager, motivated applicants with flexible schedules to fill the position of Part Time Phone Screener.

Duties & responsibilities include:

• Answer multiple phone lines.
  • Assist in various administrative duties.
  • Must be able to work well under pressure.
  • Possess excellent phone etiquette.
  • Punctuality is a must.
  • Room for advancement for right candidate.
  • Must work weekends.

No Phone Calls.  Must apply at CBS RADIO.  Keyword:  5446BR.

1. Ro says:

how do I search for this?

3. Brianna Sanford says:

I was a journalism student at CSULB and will be receiving my BA this spring this job looks like it could be a great opportunity for me. Because there are not many opportunities in this job field I am so excited to learn more about the position, and would love to become a part of the AMP team. However I am having trouble finding the job on the website provided. If I could please get some assistance with this that would be great.

Brianna Sanford

4. Brianna Sanford says:

did I mention how excited I am about this🙂

5. Karina Orozco says:

Hello! I am interested in the job opening and want to apply for the job. However, the job posting is not appearing anywhere on the CBS site. Is there any e-mail where I can send a cover and resume? Thank you for your time and consideration🙂
    Karina Orozco

6. amber alexander says:

I would love to work for your radio station.

7. Campbell Dullard says:

I was on the CBS site and couldn’t find anything about this? I live in Australia and have been doing work experience and promotional work for commercial radio stations over the past year. I am moving to Los Angeles in 1 weeks time and would love to work with you guys at AMP. My hours are entirely flexible.

8. Ada Rosado says:

hi my name is Ada im 22 I have experience in radio and I am very interested in this position. I cant seem to find the posting for the ad if i can please be contacted by email i would highly appreciate it. thank you

9. Martin Talverdian says:

Hi, I am having the same problem in finding the job at the CBS radio website. I am currently working at Warner Music Group in the production department and would love to experience the radio’s side of the music industry. If this position is still available, please let me know how I can apply for this job. My hours are flexible and it is the exact type of part time job I have been looking for. Thank you for your time.