Everything you need to know about what’s going on this morning including: Top 5 fashion mistakes men make according to women, Mel Gibson at it again, who’s on top of the charts, and a naked [lastfm]Enrique Iglesias[/lastfm].
- Alright guys listen up. The ladies have spoken and here’s what they’ve decided are men’s top 5 fashion mistakes:
* 5 – Fanny Packs
* 4 – Wife Beaters
* 3 – Skinny Jeans
* 2 – Socks with Sandles
* 1 – Ed Hardy Shirts
- Mel Gibson’s still at it. A fourth audio tape of Mel Gibson’s losing his mind with his ex-girlfriend has been leaked to RadarOnline.com. Mel Gibson’s lawyers are saying that the tapes have been tampered with and edited. If that’s true, that would make them inadmissible in court.
- A few weeks ago [lastfm]Enrique Iglesias [/lastfm]made a promise: If Spain won the World Cup, he’d get drunk and go water skiing naked in Florida. As you know, Spain did win and Enrique is going fulfill his promise. His rep said that the singer will ski naked because quote “a bet is a bet”
- Lindsay Lohan has finally got herself a lawyer. Robert Shapiro, part of the team of lawyers who got OJ Simpson acquitted, has agreed to take Lindsey on as a client. Shapiro’s plan isn’t to appeal Lohan’s jail sentence, instead he’s going to try to convince the judge to send Lindsey to rehab.
- Tuesday night’s episode of the “Deadliest Catch” where a dying Captain Phil Harris says goodbye to his son beat the series finale of “The Hills”. Deadliest Catch scored the shows highest ratings ever with 8.6 million people tuning in, while “The Hills” only had 3 million viewers.
- [lastfm]Eminem [/lastfm]is still going strong at the top of the charts this week. His album “Recovery” sold another 229,000 copies this past week alone. [lastfm]Drake [/lastfm]comes in second with “Thank Me Later” and [lastfm]Big Boi [/lastfm]from [lastfm]Outkast[/lastfm] game in 3rd with “Sir Lucious Left Foot…The Son of Chico Dusty”.
- The ESPY’s were held in Los Angeles last night. The big topic of the night? Lebron James. Seth Meyers mocked Lebron’s “One Hour Special”.
- The MTV animated series “Beavis and Butt-head’ is coming back after a 13-year hiatus. Creator Mike Judge will direct the new episodes. In their return to TV Beavis and Butthead have not aged since 1997 and they’ll still be in high school, but the music videos they watch will be updated.