AMP Mornings: News
Everything you need to know about what’s going on this morning including: Jennifer Aniston’s restaining order, how much money the cast of ‘Jersey Shore’ is set to make next season, and why [lastfm]Ice-T[/lastfm] hates the police… Well… why he hates them NOW.
- As the entire free world knows by now, Lindsay Lohan is in jail. Earlier reports said that Lindsay would probably do 23 days of her 90 day sentence, but when she was booked yesterday, her sentence was reduced to just TWO WEEKS. Authorities are saying that Lindsay is being very cooperative.
- Lindsay’s Dad Michael, who shouted “We Love You Lindsay” as she was being taken away in handcuffs, was telling anyone who would listen that he doesn’t think that jail is going to help Lindsay.
- After Mel Gibson’s 6th audio tape was released, the only celebrity that had publicly defended Mel was Whoopi Goldberg. In Touch Weekly is reporting that he has another “behind the scenes” supporter…Britney Spears. The magazine says that Mel was one of the only people who reached out to Britney when she hit rock bottom and she wants to give Mel a second chance just like he gave her.
- Jennifer Aniston got a restraining order against a 24 year old guy who had been stalking her. According to police, the man was arrested last week at a location that he believes Jennifer frequents. In his possession at the time of the arrest was a sharp object, a bag, a roll of duct tape and written messages about Aniston. He also scraped the message “I love you Jennifer Aniston” and “I love Jennifer Aniston” into his own car.
- Jesse James was granted custody of his 6 year old daughter yesterday which will allow him to move to Austin, Texas with the child to be closer to ex-wife Sandra Bullock. Jesse’s other ex-wife and mother of his daughter, has been trying to stop the move because it would limit the time she would get to spend with her child.
- MTV has officially signed the cast of Jersey Shore for Season three, with one exception: Angelina, who is the least famous member of the group. Speaking of Jersey Shore, Enrique Iglesias had the entire cast in his latest video for “I Like It’…Here’s what he had to say about working with the group.
- Scary flight for passengers flying into LA last night. If you haven’t heard about it, the flight had to make an emergency landing after severe turbulence .
- [lastfm]Ice-T[/lastfm] was arrested yesterday in New York City for not wearing his seatbelt. The cops ran his license and allegedly found out it was suspended, so they arrested him. He was ticketed, processed and released. ICE-T was furious about all this and took his thoughts to Twitter. From the police station he tweeted – “Some punk bitch rookie cop named Fisher #10026 made the arrest of his BS career today. Arresting the Notorious Ice T for no seatbelt”