Win Tix To The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

teen choice awards Win Tix To The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

All Day Friday, AMP Radio is hooking you up with tix to the 2010 Teen Choice Awards!

Find out more details and how to win after the jump!

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards is taping August 8th at Gibson Amphitheatre and we want you to be there!

It’s the summer’s hottest event…when [lastfm]Katy Perry[/lastfm] & the guys from “Glee” including Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Cory Monteith and Mark Salling host Teen Choice 2010!

With performances by [lastfm]Jason Derulo[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Travie McCoy[/lastfm] and scheduled appearances by Sandra Bullock, Zac Efron, Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice and the cast of TWILIGHT!

Tune in to Teen Choice 2010 Monday, August 9th @ 8pm only on FOX 11.

fox11 Win Tix To The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

To win, listen to AMP Radio on Friday beginning with Carson Daly at 6am.  We’ll be giving away a pair of tickets to the taping every hour, all day long!

When you hear the cue to call, be the correct caller to 1-877-971-HITS (4487) and you win!

If you’re a member of Friends With Benefits, you’ll also have a chance to enter online when you click here!

If you’re not a member of Friends With Benefits, make sure you sign up by clicking here.

Thanks to Capital Records.

Comments

1. Diana says:

I would love to take my daughters to the teen choice awards. My step-daughter will be flying back to Iowa on the 17th so this would be a treat for her to be able to go. Crossing my fingers!

2. Diana says:

It would be a dream come true if i went to the teen choice awards I’ve always wanted to go (hope i win ) good luck to amp radio listeners and hope you get the chance to win !!
    -tanx amp radio

1. Daniel says:

Hope u “WIN”
      and good luck
      -♥the comment

3. Jessica says:

I’m going to be in LA that weekend and my best friend and I really want to go to the Teen Choice Awards. Can I still win even though I don’t live in California? Oh and by the way, it won’t let me call that 877 number on my cell phone. Do you have another number to call in to win?

4. zaira says:

omg i just called and the liness were full

5. betty says:

it’s hard 2 win teen choice awards tix on amp radio

6. Jasmine says:

i can’t wait till tis date.i hope JUSTIN BIEBER WINNNNNNS….

7. b says:

Did someone already win the tickets from Friends with Benefits?

8. Abbie. says:

i would love too be at the kids choice awards. its a amazing event that i would love to be at (:
    hopefully i win..even though i dont know how too😦
    good luck everyone x x x x