Win Tix To AMP Radio’s End Of Summer Switch Party

switch party 10 end summer Win Tix To AMP Radios End Of Summer Switch Party

We’re ending the Summer of 2010 in style with our End Of Summer Switch Party featuring special performances by[lastfm]B.o.B.[/lastfm], Richard Vission, Luciana and Static Revenger!

It’s all going down at The Highlands in Hollywood on Thursday, September 9th but the only way to get in is by winning your invitation from 97.1 AMP Radio!

When you hear us give the “cue to call” just be the correct caller to 1-877-971-HITS (4487) and you win!

Plus if you’re a member of Friends With Benefits, you have an extra chance to win starting Monday.

If you’re not a member yet, make sure you sign-up when you click here.

Comments

1. jdawgg2010 says:

sounds so kool amp radio u rock baby i wish i winn ok i luv amp all day all night oh yeah

2. Christina Lowe says:

I want to win, I want to be there!!! I had great luck winning on air for the last switch party – lets hope that luck continues!!!! woot woot for AMP😀

3. Christina Lowe says:

I just heard someone call in and ask if they are eligible to win this Switch Party if they won the last one w/ Taio Cruz – I won those also, the Saturday(July 29) before the party(Thurs Aug 5) – its been over 30 days for me!!😀

4. ashley says:

i just won!!!😀
    B.O.B Here i come!!!

1. Max says:

I won too! See you there!

5. Chely says:

omg! i wish i win i like soooo love b.o.b and i would like to take my cuzin helll ya wish i freakin wiinnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!