Carson Daly: LA’s Scariest Haunted Locations
We’re big Halloween fans here at AMP Radio, so we’ve compiled a list of the best haunted locations in the Los Angeles area.
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride: I mean, how often can you go on a hayride in the middle of Los Angeles? The event takes place at Griffith Park and includes scary surprises like the “Carnival of Souls” and the “Haunted Haymaze.”
- Queen Mary: People who have stayed overnight on the ship in Long Beach have reported hearing voices, rattling chains, and other strange noises.
- Pasadena/Altadena: First off there’s the spooky Suicide Bridge. Legend has it that the bridge is haunted by nearly 50 people who jumped off it during the Great Depression. Pasadena also has the Enchanted Forest where you can be chased around by creepy monsters.
- Diner of the Dead: The city of Garden Grove has resurrected the abandoned Black Angus restaurant to set up a horror-filled maze.
- Thriller Tour: For all the music lovers, you can take the Michael Jackson Thriller tour in Los Angeles. Some of the featured sites include The Palace Theatre (where Michael took his date in the music video), The Zombie Dance Intersection, and the Thriller House.
Personally that Thriller tour sounds awesome…I mean who wouldn’t want to relive one of the greatest music videos of ALL TIME?
Did we miss any good ones? Tell us all about it in the comments!