Carson Daly: Crack of Dawn with Caroline on Crack
October 28, 2010 9:32 AM
It’s Thursday, so it must be Caroline on Crack time! No plans for this spooky holiday weekend? No problem, Caroline’s got you covered!
Didn’t catch all the details? Here’s some more info:
- Villain’s Dark Carnival: The website boasts that visitors to Villain’s Tavern can indulge in a dastardly bacchanal, a cornucopia of live entertainment, handmade cocktails, Oktoberfest beers, and an array of freakish entertainment.
- Night of the Rising Spirits at Le Deux: Costumes are required at the Hollywood hotspot. Enjoy free appetizers during the VIP hour from 8p-9p and drinks from mixologists Simon Ford, Damian Windsor, Naomi Shimek, and Erick Castro
- Halloween Weekend at Outdoor Cinema: In the mood for a scary movie or two? Outdoor Cinema will be showing Zombieland on Halloween eve and The Shining on Halloween. There will also be bands, food trucks, and a full bar.
- Halloween Pub Crawl: Visit some of Hollywood’s hottest bars during this 2-day drinking event. Crawlers will first check in at Pig and Whistle to get their map and other necessary supplies. Some of the featured bars include Geisha House, The Well, Citizen Smith, and Boardners.
- The Edison’s All Hallow’s Eve: Check out a host of dancers, contortionists, and gifted eccentriques at the downtown Los Angeles bar. Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes!
Follow Caroline: @carolineoncrack