AMP Reaches New Heights Raising Money For Breast Cancer With Stand Up 2 Cancer!
This October, AMP Radio in conjunction with Stand Up 2 Cancer and our loyal listeners raised an epic amount of money to put towards cancer research with the hopes of one day finding a cure!
This October AMP Radio stood up to cancer and raised over $18,000, which will be donated to SU2C to support cancer research and the eradication of cancer.
- Our celebrity auction included trips to see Lady Gaga & Usher, helped us reach $18,000. Find out more about it here.
- You made this possible by donating money to SU2C via our page on their site. Learn more about that here.
- Katy Perry performed to show her support for Breast Cancer awareness month. See our coverage here.
[photogallerylink id=69064 align=left]
- Carson Daly got cozy with his mom talking about breast cancer and ways to stay aware of it!
- Carson Daly & McCabe showed their support by biking and running in the Long Beach marathon.
- Lucky listeners got our limited edition “Pink For October” T-Shirt for showing support for the cause!
None of this would have been possible without you! Your support to the cause helped us earn over $18,000, which could be the money that discovers the cure! Be proud of yourself and the things you have accomplished with AMP Radio! We can’t wait to do this again next year and hope you will join us.