Caroline on Crack is back to give us the scoop on the best events going down in Los Angeles this weekend! Need a cute cocktail dress for the holidays? Or how about a tequila tasting session? Sounds good to me!
Click on the links below for more information on the events Caroline mentioned:
- Sassy City Chicks Holiday Fashion Bash: At this sample sale at the Petersen Museum, you can find holiday cocktail attire at 30-80% off. Complimentary mini spa treatments are also featured!
- The Los Angeles Taste of the World Festival: Try cuisine from 5 different continents at Center Studios. Tapas-size plates cost anywhere from $1-$7.
- Savor the Flavor Beer and Tequila Tasting: Enjoy beer from 10 local breweries and 4 types of tequila from 1800 Tequila. You can also partake in live music, dancing, Mexican food, and an iPad raffle.
- 24th Annual Great Chefs of LA: The best chefs in LA, including Top Chef’s Stefan Richter, will be cooking up food for you at the CBS Studio Center. Everyone who attends will also receive a gift bag worth $250.
- LA Loves Alex’s Lemonade: The Food Network’s Giada de Laurentiis and others will be making their signature dishes and star mixologists will be creating some tasty cocktails for your enjoyment. Celebrity guests include Jennifer Garner and Jim Belushi.
Follow Caroline: @carolineoncrack