Carson Daly: AMP Ladies Dominate Forbes’ Earnings List!
Not surprisingly, Oprah took took the top spot with $315 million from her media empire, but musicians grabbed the next four spots!
- [lastfm]Beyonce[/lastfm] scored second place with earnings of $89 million from her endorsement deals, fashion line, and most recent world tour.
- [lastfm]Britney Spears[/lastfm] slid into third with $64 million. She had the 5th highest-grossing tour last year and her deals with Elizabeth Arden and Candies helped solidify her standing.
- [lastfm]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is a newcomer to the list at fourth place. She’s teamed up with tons of companies including, Polaroid, Virgin Mobile, Monster Cable, and Viva Glam. Gaga’s Monster Ball tour also grossed $95 million.
- And rounding out the top 5 is the reigning Queen of Pop, [lastfm]Madonna[/lastfm]. With earnings of $58 million, the Material Girl is doing quite well for herself.
- [lastfm]Miley Cyrus[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] also squeaked by at 8th and 9th place, respectively.
What do you think of the Forbes’ earnings list? Did any of the money makers surprise you? I, for one, am TOTALLY jealous and this [lastfm]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] video is how I imagine what life is really like for all these lucky ladies!