Carson Daly: Top 5 Crappiest Christmas Songs
If you’re like me, your holiday music playlist is getting a work out these days, but there’s always that one song that just annoys the crap out of you!
The morning show decided to count down the 5 worst Christmas songs we know to get us in the holiday spirit!
Want to hear these songs in their full glory? Check out the clips below…
5. “Christmas Conga” — [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Cyndi Lauper[/lastfm] (Carson’s pick): Eeek! My ears hurt! Why does this song exist??
5. “Santa Baby” — [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Madonna[/lastfm] (Producer Angie’s pick): A controversial pick, that’s for sure! It’s a favorite among many girls, but Angie can’t stand Madonna’s cutesy little voice in this holiday classic.
4. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree” — [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Miley Cyrus[/lastfm]: We like Miley better when she’s hitting the bong, not the high notes!
3. “Christmastime” — [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Smashing Pumpkins[/lastfm]: Some groups are just not meant to make holiday music. Doesn’t it just sound so depressing?
2. “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer”: So Grandma gets brutally killed by a rabid animal and we’re just supposed be all jolly and sing about it? No thanks.
1. “Last Christmas” — [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Wham![/lastfm]: This song sounds like the entire 1980s decade and Macy’s had a love child.
What are your most-hated Christmas songs? Tell us all about it in the comments section!