AMP Partners With Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure
January 24, 2011 4:54 PM
AMP Radio has partnered with Susan G. Komen’s Race For The Cure being held at Dodger Stadium, Sunday, March 06, 2011 and we want you to join us to help put an end to breast cancer!
- Please join team AMP being lead by Michelle, Seena and Producer Angie!
- Sunday, March 6, 2011 at Dodger Stadium.
- Sign-up at the Susan G. Komen website.
- You can get a discount of $5 off adult registration if you enter this code when you sign-up: ampradio.
- Up to 75-percent of the net income from each domestic Affiliate Race stays in the local community to fund breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment projects.
- A minimum of 25-percent of the net income from each domestic Affiliate Race supports the Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant Programs, which fund groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific conferences around the world.
- For more information check out the Los Angeles affiliate Susan G. Komen website.
We can’t wait to see you there, racing for the cure!