[Video Vote] What’s Britney Spears’ Greatest Music Video?
Sure, opinions are like…what? Everyone has one and we want yours. Every week, we’ll ask you what your favorite AMP artists’ best music video is and give you the chance to vote. Friday we’ll announce the winner.
[photogallerylink id=80842 align=right]
We’re kicking it off with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Britney Spears[/lastfm], and who could be a better choice? We’re waiting patiently for the launch of the music video for “Hold It Against Me” and might as well establish what her best music video is before “Hold It Against Me” is released.
If we disagreed on what her best video is, would you hold it against me?
“Womanizer” – Britney Spears:
- “Womanizer” was Britney’s comeback video after the chaos of the Blackout album proving, despite everything going on in her personal life, she can really bring it.
“Stronger” – Britney Spears:
- For all intents and purposes this video could be super boring, except for the fact that Britney gives a chair the ride of it’s life, proving one again why she’s a superstar.
“Toxic” – Britney Spears:
- Sure, she’s a sexy flight attendant, but that’s not what makes this video so memorable, but rather the shots of her dancing around in a sheer bodysuit covered in diamonds. The girl knows how to rock naked without being naked, what can we say?
“I’m A Slave 4 U” – Britney Spears:
- Likely her sexiest music video, Britney worked with choreographer Brian Friedman on a concept that left everyone sweating by the end of the video.
“Oops, I Did It Again” – Britney Spears:
- Britney proved that latex can be outerspace chic when she starred in this music video leaving very little to the imagination when it came to the way her body looked and moved.
“Baby, One More Time” - Britney Spears:
- The song that catapulted her into the spotlight, “Baby, One More Time” put Britney on the map, solidifying her as a hit making machine, as well as a good-bad girl that can rock a uniform.