[Video Vote] What Music Video Personifies Rihanna As An Artist?
[photogallerylink id=81377 align=left]
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]’s proved that she’s a force to be reckoned with when it comes to pop music and her music videos are no exception.
Every since she was discovered by the Hova, Rihanna’s taken great strides to establish herself as a pop powerhouse. However, it’s her evolution as an artist and her chameleon sense of style that make her music videos some of the interesting around.
Now you get a chance to vote for her best, most provocative or most interesting music video. If you love it, choose it!
However, if we chose one of Rihanna’s newer videos would you say it’s cause she’s a Good Girl Gone Bad?
“Umbrella” – [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay-Z:[/lastfm]
- Before this point, Rihanna had been marketed as ingenue from Barbados with a voice that could sooth your soul and looks that made you want to be both jealous and her best friend. But in “Umbrella” Rihanna stepped to up to the plate, shedding her good girl image and clothes.
“Don’t Stop The Music” – Rihanna:
- Perhaps one of the reasons this music video is so awesome is that it has Rihanna vamping it up in a club. She’s in a super short dress, shoot coy glances at the camera and igniting hopes that we could rub up against her on a dance floor.
“Hard” – Rihanna featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Young Jeezy[/lastfm]:
- “Hard” was a single on Rihanna’s post break-up album Rated R that certainly give the rating a run for it’s money. Rihanna trots around as a sexy drill sergeant in a post apocalyptic society. She’s edgy, she’s sexy and she can kick butt Mad Max style. Like a land mine, she’ll detonate sex appeal all over your face when you least expect it.
“What’s My Name” – Rihanna featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake[/lastfm]:
- This video is a high charged, sexy strangers in the night meeting in the freezer section between Drake & Rihanna filled with sexual tension and thigh high socks and New York City. If that wasn’t enough, Rihanna takes center stage in a drum circle where she dances around in super short shorts. What’s her name? As if we could forget!
“S&M” – Rihanna:
- We could go on and on about this video, but it’s called “S&M” and Rihanna is a tawdry hot mess in this video being dragged around kicking and screaming, wearing a ball gag and prancing gossip monger Perez Hilton around on a leash. If that’s not raw, edgy and sexy then we don’t know what is!