We all know these artist for there music, but what happens when they venture into other fields.
We got together in the phone-op room and narrowed it down to our top 10. They all vary in scent but we all agreed that these where our favorites.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Gwen Stefani[/lastfm]- Harajuku Lovers “G”
- G is an oriental fruity gourmand with notes of fresh coconut, jasmine, and cotton woods, which reminds us of her music video for “Sweet Escape.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce[/lastfm]- Heat
- This is a vanilla oriental for women that sizzles -glamorous, confident and seductive much like Beyonce’s alter ego Sasha Fierce. Top notes of are sweet with a bite—red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. A sultry heart of honeysuckle, almond and musky cream, leads to the base notes of sequoia wood, tonka and amber. A sexy little number much like Beyonce’s music video for “Why Don’t You Love Me.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Lopez[/lastfm]- Glow After Dark
- Glow After Dark has top notes of mandarin, white cherry and passion fruit; a heart of jasmine, peony, rose and orange flower and a base of pink musk, tree moss, blonde woods and patchouli. The mysterious scent smells unique on everyone and personifies JLo’s music video for “Waiting For Tonight.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Britney Spears[/lastfm]- Fantasy
- Red lychee, golden quince, kiwi, cupcake accord, jasmine petals, white chocolate, orchid, musk, orris root and sensual woods. It is initially smelling fruity, then very sweet, showing the promised smells of cupcake and white chocolate, with a very light floral smell making it sexy and fun just like Brit’s music video for “3.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]- Purr
- Purr begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct floral bouquet of jasmine blossom, Bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid, and slowly reveals accents of creamy sandalwood and musk making it a scent that is refreshing and sexy much like Katy’s music video for “Firework.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]- Reb’l Fleur
- Plump fruits, red berries, plum and juicy, ripe peaches, make a delicious first impression, while sumptuous florals and warm base notes create an impression that is defiantly sexy just like Rihanna’s music video for “S&M.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mariah Carrey[/lastfm]- M
- A floriental scent with top notes of marshmallow and sea breeze accord; a heart of living Tahitian tiare and gardenia with a base of sheer amber, patchouli and Moroccan incense light and sensual like Mariah’s music video for “Dream Lover.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm]- Inspire
- This is a floral fruity fragrance for women where musk, tuberose and freesia take center stage. The scent opens with mango, citrus and freesia note; tuberose, white rose and gardenia in the heart. Base notes of orange blossom, valencia, sandalwood. It’s a bold scent for the modern woman much like Christina’s music video for “What A Girl Wants.”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Fergie[/lastfm]- Out Spoken
- The notes feature frozen blackberry, starfruit, saffron, tuberose, jasmine, passion flower, ebony, black leather and vetiver soothe the senses in the same way that Fergie’s song “Fergalicious” brings the fun.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Keri Hilson[/lastfm] – Imari
- The flowery scent includes luscious plum, purple orchid, warm vanilla, amber and musk making it a deliberately strong scent with sexy undertones for the modern woman, much like Keri’s music video for “The Way You Love Me.”
We would like to leave it up to you! Vote to see which AMP Artist has the best fragrance. What artist did we leave out or what artist would you like to see a fragrance from?