[photogallerylink id=85923 align=left]
It was a magical night swept away by the English Film The Kings Speech and we followed Twitter to see what people would have to say about the winner and losers, but what we noticed is that people had a lot to say about James Franco.
The totally cute Oscar nominee and co-host of the 83nd Annual Academy Awards has the twittersphere in a tizzy over his sometimes wayward behavior. And we’ve got it here for you!
- Everyone was wondering this, but since Banksy didn’t win we may never know.
- We believe everyone thought this when the president showed up.
- Every time we see Christian Bale we sort of just sigh and think about Batman, but Newsies works too.
- Thankfully, someone else other than us noticed the beard and the Lost relationship.
- Actually, James Franco definitely might have been modeling the whole time. Sigh.
- If anyone gets to point this out, it might as well be Russell Simmons.
- Is everyone more concerned with James Franco’s face than the winners? Yes, the answer is obviously yes. He is so cute.
- Maybe he really is his Pineapple Express character Saul.