[photogallerylink id=86109 align=left]
Let’s face it, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Usher[/lastfm] is a big deal in pop music. We’re even giving out tickets to see him in concert! He’s consistently one of AMP’s top artists as well as being Justin Bieber’s mentor and a father to his two small children.
However, it’s his career that eclipses his personal life. He exploded onto the scene with the 1997 single “You Make Me Wanna,” which launched him as a mainstay in pop and r&b music.
But Usher’s smooth moves and debonair good looks made him a superstar worthy of being watched, which is why his music videos have been as exciting as they were inspiring. But with such an illustrious collection of videos, which is the best?
Does Usher’s earlier music videos make you wanna stop everything and listen to them or does his latest music videos bring on the O.M.G. moments?
“You Make Me Wanna” – Usher (1997)
- This is the music video that showed us not only how cute Usher is, but how smooth he is on the dance floor.
“U Remind Me” – Usher (2001)
- Everyone wanted to be the girl that Usher was reminded of, sigh.
“U Don’t Have To Call” – Usher (2002)
- Usher’s reminiscing about his lost love [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chilli[/lastfm] when [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diddy[/lastfm] calls him to shake it off and get back in the game? Color us unsurprised by the complete awesome of this video.
“Confessions Part II” – Usher (2004)
- Usher singing a ballad while shirtless, sign us up for that anytime!
“Love In This Club” – Usher featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Young Jeezy[/lastfm] (2008)
- [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Keri Hilson[/lastfm], before she’s famous plays a super sexy video vixen who’s dancing on Usher in the club. Need we say more?
“DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” – Usher featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Pitbull[/lastfm] (2010)
- Usher’s latest music video features Pitbull and has all the best elements of partying in the club without the lines!
- Vote for your favorite video, results will be posted on Friday so check back to see how your favorite music video does!