[AMP Exclusive] iPad Tag Is Now Upping The Ante & Giving Away iPad 2

ipad2 [AMP Exclusive] iPad Tag Is Now Upping The Ante & Giving Away iPad 2

Photo by Justin Sullivan // Getty Images

iPad tag is getting the upgrade!

With the new release of the iPad 2, AMP Radio is upgrading Carson Daly’s iPad Tag!

Haven’t played before? All you need to do is listen to Carson every morning at 8am! When that day’s winner announces their name, write it down, and be ready for the next day’s game!

So, when Carson tells you to call in, be the right caller and you will win the iPad.

The winner will give their name and all subsequent winners from that point on will need to know the name of the winner the day before them.  Contest ends the Friday after Thanksgiving so start paying attention to Carson Daly in the Morning!

Be the right caller with yesterday’s name, and YOU WIN THE iPAD 2!!! Get it? TAG! You’re it!!

Ready, get set & go!  This game of tag could result in the best win possible!  Check here, for the details on the rules behind the contest

[Note: Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion]

Comments

1. behrad says:

i what win new ipad

2. lainya baraggiotta says:

I follow amp radio and i live in Orange County and i really think it would benefit you all if you came out on the weekend set up a booth at the swap meet at the oc fair grounds and also if you came out in june july when they have there fair going on you will have to put the orange county fair and check out the dates …. I love amp and changed the other stations for you all … Thank you oh yeah one more thing i totally would love the ipad even more usher tickets for me and my 9 yr old daughter who would just melt she just saw him in the bieber movie lainya

3. behrad says:

I what go had win new ipad from behrad

4. Kristine Nasta says:

I like the game ipad tag .The problem is I`m a teacher and Cant listen at 800 Not everybody can play this game Perhaps you can change the time every week.Sometimes at 7 or 1 or 3 so that people who work have a chance I know that I really would like one thanks

5. Sandra says:

Whats the winners name of the ipad tag this morning?

6. Lana says:

I have been trying to win iPad tag for the last two weeks, and ALL the lines are busy! Starting to lose hope AMP!😦

1. Slickx says:

No Worries Lana… i’ve been trying to win the iPad since nov 2010 and still haven’t win until now. just keep trying.

1. Kristine Bernabe says:

Don’t loose hope! I have tried on and off for a year and tried every day for 3 months and finally won on October 11!! Keep trying!!

7. Classic Cass says:

Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!!!!!!! MINE!!!

8. Benjamin Soria says:

cmon say my name i need an iPad

9. CYNDI says:

I JUST WON THE IPAD2 TAG THIS MORNING!!!! I AM SO HAPPY AND CANT WAIT TO GET ITπŸ™‚ I LOVE LOVE LOVE AMP RADIO!!! CARSON IS AWESOME AND LOVE WATCHING HIM ON THE VOICE AND I RECENTLY MET PRODUCER ANGIE AT THE FOOD TRUCK FAIR AT SANTA ANITA PARK LAST WEEKEND…… SHE WAS GREAT!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AMP!!!! AND THANKS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR MY IPAD :}

10. Dave says:

i want an iPad, i should do this. 8 am though..ahh lol

11. RANDYLYZ says:

AHHH MAN ITS SOOOOO HARD TO WIN!!!! THE LINES ARE ALREADY TIED BEFORE 8AM!!!!! CARSON HASNT EVEN MENTIONED THE “IPAD TAG” AND PEOPLE ARE CALLING!! CHEATERRSSSSS!πŸ˜›

12. Magen says:

Hi Carson! I love your radio show, its the best. Been watching you since TRL, I’m sure u hear that all the time. Anyways don’t want to bore you with that, so I have been trying to win the ipad 2 but I can’t seem to find the number to the show? How lame is that? So how am I suppost to call you?
    Thanks Magen M

1. Sasha Huff // Promotions says:

Hey Magen –
      Our number is 877.971.4487. Good luck!

13. I am having an arguement with a friend. He thinks that the iPad can run every single app that the iphone has and more(ipad exclusives). I said no but he wont believe me! Is their a link that can prove him wrong? Or just you saying “No eric, you are wrong” would suffice