Last Minute Tips On Where To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day In Los Angeles!
[photogallerylink id=89343 align=left]
St. Patrick’s Day is today and here at [lastfm]AMP Radio[/lastfm] we’re helping you get your party on.
Aside from drinking the Green Beer and all the Irish whiskey in Ireland, here are some cool Irish themed spots that’ll put some green in your celebrating!
And remember, please party responsibly!
Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! Put on your green attire and get ready to party at some of the best and brightest Irish pubs in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- If you want to celebrate in the Downtown area, we suggest you go to Casey’s Irish Pub. There will be a street fair with live music all day long. It’s fun, it’s local and best of all it’s free! Check it out at 613 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, Ca.
- Patrick Malloys in beautiful Hermosa Beach is a popular spot to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. It’s on the Hermosa Pier and will have beer and drink specials all day, if you opt to celebrate here, you’ll be making a great choice 50 Pier Ave, Hermosa Beach, Ca.
- If you’re in the Santa Monica area, Sonny McLean’s has an excellent selection of Irish eats for you to enjoy. And if that isn’t enough to get you out of the house and into the bar, perhaps mentioning their array of 36-brews on tap will. It’s located at 2615 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica.
- If you like some extra large Green Beers and a variety of Jameson Whiskey, you might want to hit up Hennessey’s in Laguna Beach. They are located at 213 Ocean Ave in Laguna Beach.
- The Harp in Costa Mesa will have live music from noon until 1am. This place is legit and is one of the most authentic Irish Pubs in Orange Country. They are located at 130 E 17th St in Costa Mesa.
Remember as you’re getting ready for a night on the town, turn to AMP Radio and enjoy one of the All The Hits. Our choice is the new [lastfm]LMFAO[/lastfm] and it’s called “Party Rock Anthem” and it’s a perfect fit for this drinking holiday!