The battle for leader of AMP’s Top songs has been exceptionally exciting. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Pitbull[/lastfm] has been the dominant force, but this week his reign at number once is taken from him.
Where does that leave Pitbull, and which of those cuties made it to the top of the list?
More importantly did your favorite AMP Artist make the list?
- Her name is Rihanna. She’s the princess RiRi and has three of her singles on the Top Songs this week. If that doesn’t make her a force to be reckoned with, we don’t know what will!
- Exactly what is it that Waka Flocka can do with No Hands? The possibilities have got us speechless.
- If there could only be one girl in this world, we’d vote for it to be Rihanna. Her killer looks, super swagger and awesome style make her not only worthy of being the last female but perhaps our favorite.
12. Bruno Mars – “Grenade”
- Just when you think Bruno Mars has spent all the time he can on the Top Songs, he explodes like a grenade making more of a mark than ever.
- Lil Wayne is gearing up to release his new album while touring and the best introduction to that is his new single “Right Above It.”
- “Memories” has become a song with staying power, staying on the list weekly since 2010.
- Even good girls have to be a little bad sometimes and Rihanna shows how to do it with class.
8. Katy Perry – “Firework”
- Katy Perry has everything in the world, including a hit single and a doting husband. Will her new single, “E.T.” make the same sort of waves or fall short of perfection?
- It might only be the middle of the week, but this song makes us want to get up and dance like it’s Friday, making it apparent why it’s on this week’s Top Songs.
- With her new album getting ready for release next week, Britney Spears’ “Till The World Ends” is one of our favorite songs now. Stay tuned for our comprehensive review of her new album Femme Fatale.
5. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] – “Moment 4 Life”
- Nicki Minaj wants summons plenty of different voices to give this song the kick that makes it worthy of being in the 5th place.
- “Down On Me” is more than a little naughty, and it seems paired with 50 Cent Jeremih has got himself a bonafied hit.
3. Edward Maya – “Stereo Love”
- Edward Maya is holding strong onto third place. Last week, he dropped to 4th, but he’s back to 3rd where he belongs. And you can hear more from him in the interview McCabe did.
2. Pitbull – “Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor)”
- Pitbull has been dominating this list for weeks. So, it’s interesting to see him drop down a peg or two. But since he’s all about dropping it, we bet he’ll take it in stride and be back for more next week!
1. Far East Movement – “Rocketeer″
- As we suspected, Far East Movement made a comeback jumping all the way to the top spot and dethroning Pitbull’s “Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor).” However, we have another hunch that they might not want to get too comfortable at number one cause a few songs are hot on their trail.