AMP Radio Is Offering Summer Internships

picture 0087 AMP Radio Is Offering Summer Internships

97.1 AMP Radio is now accepting resumes for Summer 2011 internships! Are you a current full-time college student, looking to gain college credit?

If your idea of work is attending concerts and other events across the Los Angeles area, then this is the job for you!

CBS Radio – Los Angeles gives you a chance to learn the inner workings of a large market radio station, providing exposure to promotions, programming and sales. We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working students who enjoy music and are good at interacting with all kinds of people.

AMP Radio Promotions Interns work 15-25 hours per week and must be available nights and weekends. We require all applicants to be current, full-time college students and you must receive college credit for this position.

If this is something that interests you and if you are an outgoing, energetic person, then send or email a cover letter and resume to:

97.1 AMP Radio Internships
Attn: Leah Dukes
5901 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90034

Or visit CBSRadio.com to apply.

NO CALLS PLEASE!

“It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual preference, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations.  We solicit your assistance on these openings and future openings.”

Comments

1. Matt O. says:

I’m in. It’s happening.

2. Stephanie says:

when is the deadline for applications?

3. @rub3n_roxx says:

I applied. Hopefully I get it, **Crossing fingers** ;]

4. jennifer says:

where do i email it to

5. @rub3n_roxx says:

When do we find out if we got the internship??😀

6. Lisa Mijares says:

Hello! I emailed my resume and cover letter on May 23rd and I was wondering if you are still going through the resumes to decide who to interview or did you already fill up the internship spots? Please let me know what you get a chance! I really want to intern here.

7. tallulah a says:

. Honostly i would be great for the job . im the type of person that gets shit done ! i love music more than anything . just email me not to be cocky but you will NOT be dissapointed ! I dont know anyone else that could be as dedicated than me soo please let me work for you🙂