Oh Tax Day…
Hopefully you’ve finished filing all your documents by now, and who knows, maybe you’re enjoying a nice little refund too!
But if you’re one of those unlucky people who has to answer to the tax man, we found a few deals today that will ease the strain on your wallet.
There are several retailers offering free goodies or reduced prices just for today, so we might as well take advantage of it!
- McCormick and Schmick’s is hosting its 11th Annual Tax Relief Celebration! Enjoy entrees and drink specials at the bar for only $10.40 each and bar guests receive a $10.40 Tax Relief Certificate.
- Chinese food chain P.F. Chang’s is treating its diners with 15% off today! Includes takeout orders too.
- Boston Market is celebrating with a BOGO deal for Tax Day. Yes, buy one meal, get one free today when you use this coupon!
- Cinnabon is handing out 2 free Cinnabon bites to each customer, but make sure to get there on time because it’s only between the hours of 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Need to unwind after filling out all that paperwork? Then head to Hooters of course! For today only, buy 10 wings, get 10 free!
- Let’s be honest, a nice massage after doing all that tax math sounds divine! Hydromassage is offering free treatments today, but make sure to call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Or you can sit back and relax with a free preview of HBO and Cinemax with DirecTV! Be careful though, the offer is only valid through today.
- Chili’s is gifting its customers with a free appetizer or dessert, but only if you use this coupon.
- If you’re a procrastinator, then you’re in luck. Office Depot is letting shoppers make 25 free copies of their tax returns.
- From 4 p.m.-10 p.m today, kids 12 and under get one meal for free at IHOP with each paying adult. Even more awesome? This deal lasts through the end of the month!
- Bally Total Fitness is giving everyone a way to work off all those extra calories you ate at Chili’s and Hooters. Work out for free today at one of their 300 clubs across the country. Already a member? You can schedule a free 30-minute personal training session!
Do you know of any other tax day deals? Make sure to let us know in the comments and we’ll add it to our list!
If you liked this story, you may also enjoy:
- [Audio] Tips On Where To Celebrate Mardi Gras In Los Angeles
- SoCal Oktoberfest Celebrations
- Free Things To Do In Los Angeles!