Mother’s Day is quickly approaching (It’s on Sunday for those of you not keeping track).
If you’re tired of buying your mom the same bouquet of flowers every year, have no fear, AMP Radio is here!
She scours local boutiques, magazines, and the web for the most thoughtful, original and special gift ideas.
Take a listen to her top picks for Mother’s Day:
Still don’t have a clue what to get? Here’s a few helpful shopping tips from The Gift Insider:
- Listen closely to the people in your life. Many people unintentionally mention things they really want or need or some may drop subtle hints at what they are really hoping for.
- Don’t give something you know YOU would like, give something you know THEY would like.
- Think about their hobbies. There are hundreds of gifts out there associated with even the most obscure hobbies and tastes. If you find a few smaller items, put them together in a themed gift set – everyone likes to get lots of presents.
- A gift is something that is supposed to make someone feel appreciated and loved. Put extra thought into it and don’t take the easy way out.
- Take note of their gift giving style. Do they always write thoughtful cards, or are they the ones spending weeks putting a scrapbook together? Do they always plan special surprises for you? They would probably appreciate similar sentiments as they are giving.
If all else fails, make her an AMP Radio playlist with mom-inspired songs! Here’s one of my favorites:
If you liked this story, you may also enjoy: