Hey, girlfriend: You’re awesome. No, really. You’re beautiful, funny, and who really cares what the haters think?
We’re not the only ones that think that; your favorite pop diva is here to make sure you handle your business by giving you track-after-track of inspirational girl anthem.
Here’s our list of our Top Ten Favorite Girl Power Pop Songs To Bring Out Your Inner Diva. Anytime you feel down, pop on one of these songs, put your chin up, stare life in the eye, and just remember that a diva is just a female version of a hustler.
10. “Peacock”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]
Girls are always objectified by guys. In Katy Perry’s song, “Peacock,” she is not afraid to turn the tables around.
9. “S&M”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]
We’re often taught to not express our sexuality as girls. Rihanna has never been afraid of showing off why she is a freak both on the streets and…between the sheets.
8. “Blah Blah Blah”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Ke$ha[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm link_type=””]3!OH3[/lastfm]
Money, free drinks, Ke$ha doesn’t care. She’s here to party with her girls and she doesn’t want to hear the blah-blah from the dudes trying to get at her.
7. “Gucci Gucci”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kreayshawn[/lastfm]
Kreayshawn knows that you don’t have to be wearing Gucci, Prada, or any other overrated designer to be the girl with the most swag on the block.
6. “Pretty Girl Rock”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Keri Hilson[/lastfm]
Keri Hilson’s song might seem a little vain to some, but Miss Keri Baby is promoting self-confidence. Don’t afraid to be pretty–even by just exuding that you believe you are, you will convince people around you that you are!
5. “Konichiwa Bitches”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Robyn[/lastfm]
Robyn is not afraid to dress different, be more experimental about her songs, or even own her own record label like a boss.
4. “She Wolf”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Shakira[/lastfm]
Shakira’s message to you: Don’t hide away the crazy, primal part of yourself just because you think no one is interested in seeing you wild out.
3. “Toxic”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Britney Spears[/lastfm]
Britney Spears shows in her song “Toxic” that she is a bad girl gone awesome. It’s OK to push boundaries a little bit and even be a little naughty.
2. “Hair”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm]
Loving your hair isn’t superficial. It’s a way of life and glamming yourself up makes you feel more confident in yourself and a form of self-expression.
1. “Diva”-[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyoncé[/lastfm]
Our favorite “girl power” diva, Beyoncé teaches us on the regular that being a woman is about being strong, independent, and fierce.
- What is your favorite divalicious pop song? Let us know in the comments!