Every day our man Nick Cannon covers off on the hottest music, movies and stars of pop culture. Come back each day for a list from Nick as part of Cannon’s Countdown.
Today’s the day [mp3com-artist]Rihanna [/mp3com-artist]dropped her new single “We Found Love”, and it got me thinking about my love for Rihanna. She’s only been out since 2005, but she’s already notched nineteen Top 10 songs, and I’m here to countdown my top ten favorites!
10. “Hate That I Love You” ft/Ne-Yo brought sexy back to the bedroom with this video…and Ne-Yo was just as seduced as we were.
9. “Cheers (Drink To That)” is Rihanna’s party anthem song. I love myself a poppin’ party, and this video is a day in the life of Rihanna the Rokstarr. Raybans, shot glasses, red plastic cups and all..
8. “Man Down” is all about Rihanna the assassin, and who wants to mess with one of those?
7. “Unfaithful” this time around it’s all about Rihanna the cheater! Tsk RiRi…Tsk.
6. “Disturbia” is one of Rihanna’s darker videos…but sometimes I like it a little crazy! This joint is fire!
5. “Hard” showcases her badass status. Drill sergeant RiRi! “The Rihanna reign just won’t let up” is right..
4. “S&M” is all about the kink, and this was one of this years biggest songs. Pull out the whips and chains RiRi!
3. “Only Girl (In The World)” is one of my favorites because it’s a part of Rihanna that we never really see…innocence! Well, as innocent as Riri can be.
2. “What’s My Name” feat. Drake is one of her hottest joints. Not only does my boy Drake sing in this, but the two actually look like they enjoy each other’s company, maybe a little too much.
1. “Umbrella” feat. Jay-Z is easily my favorite joint ever from Rihanna. Not only because Hova’s in it, but because it’s when Riri officially went Good Girl Gone Bad.
Premiere – “We Found Love”
Rihanna’s new joint just dropped today, and it’s a club banger! She tweeted that she’s pulled out her glowsticks. Will it get her another number one song? Only time will tell..until then listen here.Vodpod videos no longer available.