Every day our man Nick Cannon covers off on the hottest music, movies and stars of pop culture. Come back each day for a list from Nick as part of Cannon’s Countdown.
[mp3com-artist]J. Cole[/mp3com-artist], my man [mp3com-artist]Jay-Z[/mp3com-artist]’s protege, dropped his album, Cole World: The Sideline Story today. Here are my Top 5 moments from J. Cole! Let me know if you think homeboy is a rap savior or will he get lost in the hip-hop shuffle…
5. “Work Out”: Is she a jump-off or just cool?
4. “Who Dat”: “When you thinking about breakfast/I am heating up my dinner/I was plotting thins moment back when ya’ll was riding spinners.”
3. “All I Want Is You” Miguel Feat. J. Cole: “I never thought I’d see the day/when you’re my old girl/now I’m stuck here hollering at ol’ girl.”
2. “Mr. Nice Watch” feat. Jay-Z: “I stay on my toes/like them white socks!”
1. “Can’t Get Enough” Feat. Trey Songz: His current hit single. Good luck with the album J!