Carson Daly: Do You Take Secret Photos Of People On Your Cell Phone?
Secretly taking photos or videos of random people is becoming the new past time with our high-tech cell phones these days.
Sometimes, we don’t even know why we’re doing it, but we just have to get it on camera.
In fact, all of us on the morning show are guilty of it and because we heart you all so much, we’re sharing the evidence with you!
Just admit it already..everybody does it!
And now, there’s a study to back it up.
According to a new Harris poll, half of everyone surveyed admitted that they’ve grabbed their cell phone for a secret picture.
Who exactly are we targeting?
- 23% have taken a photo of someone in an embarrassing outfit.
- 20% have photographed an athlete at a sporting event.
- 15% have gotten someone tripping and falling.
- 10% have taken a secret picture of a sexy waitress.
- 9% have taken a photo of a shirtless guy mowing the lawn.
- 7% have taken photos of cheerleaders.
- 7% have photographed their boss or a coworker eating.
- 6% have photographed someone’s disgusting grooming habits.
- 5% have taken a picture of a couple making out.
Producer Angie had a run-in with an awkward tramp stamp and obviously she rushed to snap a photo to share with everyone!
And here’s my most stealthy airport photo of ex-Hugh Hefner girlfriend, Kendra Wilkinson! I’m so smooth…
But hands-down, our favorite part about this hot topic were all the hilarious stories that you called in about! Take a listen:
- Have you taken any clandestine photos or videos? Share them with us at email@example.com!
[Source: Baltimore Sun]
If you liked this story, you may also enjoy: