The [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Watch The Throne[/lastfm] dynamic duo made headlines for doing multiple encores of their new track “Paris” on tour. Heck, they did it 10 times in 1 night right here in Los Angeles.
But it got us wondering, how much time did [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kanye[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jay-Z[/lastfm] actually spend on that one song during the entire length of their tour?
Yes, someone actually did the math on this and here’s what they found:
- 168: Total number of times “Paris” played in concert.
- 11: In Vancouver (12/17)
- 10: Los Angeles (12/14)
- 40:25: Running time, in minutes, of “Paris” in Vancouver, after being played 11 times.
- 613.2: Total live running time, in minutes.
- 1,680: “Don’t let me get in my zone”-s.
- 2,856: “Ball so hard”-s.
- 2,184: “CRAY”-s.
Not gonna lie…we’re totally impressed! Do you think any other act could get away with this and still be the coolest people on the planet?
- Do you think other artists will hop on this encore trend? What song would you listen to 20 times in a row? Share with us in the comments!
[Source: Rolling Stone]
If you liked this story, you may also enjoy: