Top Places to Spend New Year’s Eve in LA (page 3)
December 28, 2011 2:15 PM
3. Spend Time With Your Family
Want to get out and spend time with your family, but maybe not drink or dine on a 5-course meal? There are tons of options for familys with children–daytime ones too!
- Besides the usual assortment of family-friendly entertainment, Universal City Walk has fireworks and DJs spinning on New Year’s Eve.
- There are also fireworks at Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey.
- Kidspace has the Noon Year’s Eve Balloon Drop so you and your kids can watch the “ball” drop without staying up past your bedtime.
- Your older kids like a little glam? Perch LA has a stilt circus, a three-course dinner, and a “sparkling cider toast”–all before the clock strikes 12.
- Check out more ideas at CBS Local Los Angeles!