Top Places to Spend New Year’s Eve in LA (page 3)
3. Spend Time With Your Family
Want to get out and spend time with your family, but maybe not drink or dine on a 5-course meal? There are tons of options for familys with children–daytime ones too!
- Besides the usual assortment of family-friendly entertainment, Universal City Walk has fireworks and DJs spinning on New Year’s Eve.
- There are also fireworks at Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey.
- Kidspace has the Noon Year’s Eve Balloon Drop so you and your kids can watch the “ball” drop without staying up past your bedtime.
- Your older kids like a little glam? Perch LA has a stilt circus, a three-course dinner, and a “sparkling cider toast”–all before the clock strikes 12.
- Check out more ideas at CBS Local Los Angeles!