Los Angeles is without a doubt one of the best cities in the country. There is SO much to do on any given day that there really isn’t enough time in the year to explore everything. In fact, it is so amazing that there are many places that have yet to be discovered because sometimes we get in the rut of going to the same places over and over again.
So we decided to take the time to compile a list of 150 things to do in Los Angeles. The list has suggestions from our DJs, AMP-Tourage members, writers from ampradio.com, friends, family and a very special guest contributor named Jennalee from LA Wonders; a company who’s entire purpose is finding fun things to do in this city.
With everything from the well known to-dos like Hollywood Boulevard and Runyon Canyon, to the less known things like eating sushi at 2am on a kings throne this list has something for everyone.
So…in no particular order, here we go! 150 Things To Do In Los Angeles.
1. Trying every food truck one by one. Wilshire is great place to start. NOM NOM Truck is the best with their bahn mi sandwich.
2. Seeing movies at the Landmark on Pico. They have assigned seating and nothing makes me happier than choosing my theater seat in advance so I don’t have to race to get there.
3. Sampling Omakase sushi in LA. I am compiling a list of my favs!
4. Lunching on the beach.
5. Hitting the Rose Bowl flea market!
6. Driving the PCH in my Jeep with the top down.
7. Going to open houses on Sunday. I love the mid-century houses. The coolest stuff was made in LA in the 50’s.
9. Eating at Sugarfish in Brentwood.
10. Third Street Promenade and Santa Monica Place.
11. Spending the day the Beach (duh).
13. Drinks on the patio at The Abbey!
14. Griffith Observatory, amazing view!
16. Checking out the fish at Aquarium of the Pacific.