80. Twilight Dance and Music at the Santa Monica Pier.
81. Saturday Off the 405 at The Getty.
82. Abalone Cove Shoreline Park w/tide pools (touch starfish, fish & other marine life)
83. Angel-City Drive-In Devil’s Night
84. Check out the Outdoor Cinema Food Fest.
85. See a show at The Greek Theater.
86. We mentioned hiking, but how about Laurel Canyon, Beachwood, or Outpost Estates. Get to Runyon canyon from the north end of Fuller Avenue in West Hollywood. Get to Laurel Canyon from the North end of Laurel Boulevard in West Hollywood (behind the Chateau Marmont!). Get to Beachwood canyon from the north end of Beachwood drive in Hollywood. Get to outpost estates from Outpost drive in Hollywood.
87. You have to try Philippe, The Original French Dip!
89. Hang out at the Arboretum Botanical Gardens in Pasadena (also where the Pasadena Wine Fest is held)