AMPRadio.com Is Looking For Interns – Submit Your Resume Now!
AMP Radio is looking to bolster its digital department with a few more hard-working music fans.
You’ll get to blog about your favorite artists, assist with in-studio and off-site performances, get lunch from our neighborhood cafe, you know, the good stuff.
We are looking for serious music-heads. Do you scour all the hottest music blogs on your own time because you love finding new artists that no one knows about yet? Or are you the type of person who follows Rihanna’s every move? We want YOU here for the Spring semester.
- Junior or Senior status at an accredited college
- Must receive academic college credit NO EXCEPTIONS
- 3.0 GPA in your major courses
- Provide a letter from your college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned. Credit must be awarded upon successful completion of your Internship.
- Must adhere to CBS and Union policies and restrictions.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of AMP artists and relevant celebrities
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday
- Able to work in a high-stress environment
- Prefer basic familiarity with Photoshop for image cropping and resizing; WordPress and/or social media experience; knowledge of AP style and basic copy editing. Knowledge of photography and videography a plus.
- Must commit 10-15 hours per week.
A CBS Radio internship provides once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to learn, observe and experience the inner workings of a major market radio station by providing exposure to promotions, marketing, programming and sales. We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working students who have a passion for music and Southern California to intern in our Digital Department.
*After you click the link, go to the “Search Openings” link. From there, select “Los Angeles” as the Market and “Intern/Co-op” as the Job Status. Then, select DIGITAL INTERN and submit your resume there.