Bobby Brown rushed to be by his daughters side after the unfortunate death of Whitney Houston but was denied access to see his daughter by Whitney’s family!
With all the funeral arrangements going on, they have lots of decisions to make as far as whether or not there will be a public service and if ex-husband Bobby Brown will be invited.
What are the family’s plans thus far?? Keep reading for more details!
Since Carson let Perez do all the talking yesterday, the Queen of all media wanted to make today’s chat all about gossip so he gave us all kinds of Whitney Houston updates including Bobby Brown denied access to see his daughter and uninvited to Whitney‘s funeral, but he says he will be attending anyways, PLUS Whitney’s doctors will be interviewed!
Too many stories and not enough details?? Get all the info from the links below!
- Whitney Houston’s Family Won’t Let Bobby Brown See Bobbi Kristina
- Whitney Houston’s Family Can’t Keep Bobby Brown Out Of Her Funeral
- Whitney Houston’s Private Funeral: New Details Revealed
- Whitney Houston’s Doctors Interviewed Over Prescriptions
If you liked the above stories then you’ll enjoy the ones below:
- Whitney Houston: Carson Looks Back At Her Incredible Career
- Whitney Houston Tributes: LeAnn Rimes, Elton John, & Wendy Williams
- Mercedes On ‘Glee’ Sings Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” On Valentine’s Day Episode
Take a look at Whitney Houston‘s performance at the 1994 Grammys! Seriously, there will never be another like her.