After months of rumors and anticipation, the new iPad is finally here!
So let’s break it down. Here are some of the new features on the iPad:
- The most noticeable difference is the high-definition Retina display. Compared to the iPad 2, it has double the resolution and 4 times the pixels.
- They’ve finally upgraded the iPad to 4G. That’s about 10 times faster than a 3G connection, which means much faster browsing on the internet.
- The new iPad includes a faster processor and Apple increased the RAM. This helps speed things up with the improved resolution.
- It’s slightly thicker and heavier than the iPad 2, but the difference is pretty negligible.
- The iPad’s camera now shoots in 1080p HD video, so all your home movies will be crystal clear.
- You can buy the new iPad for as low as $499 for the Wi-Fi only version, but Apple will continue to sell the iPad 2 at a reduced price of $399.
Find out even more about the exciting new features in the video preview below:
- Are you going to buy the new iPad? Tell us why (or why not) in the comments section!