The New iPad: Should You Buy It?
March 8, 2012 1:24 PM
Carson Daly Read More
After months of rumors and anticipation, the new iPad is finally here!
So let’s break it down. Here are some of the new features on the iPad:
- The most noticeable difference is the high-definition Retina display. Compared to the iPad 2, it has double the resolution and 4 times the pixels.
- They’ve finally upgraded the iPad to 4G. That’s about 10 times faster than a 3G connection, which means much faster browsing on the internet.
- The new iPad includes a faster processor and Apple increased the RAM. This helps speed things up with the improved resolution.
- It’s slightly thicker and heavier than the iPad 2, but the difference is pretty negligible.
- The iPad’s camera now shoots in 1080p HD video, so all your home movies will be crystal clear.
- You can buy the new iPad for as low as $499 for the Wi-Fi only version, but Apple will continue to sell the iPad 2 at a reduced price of $399.
Find out even more about the exciting new features in the video preview below:
- Are you going to buy the new iPad? Tell us why (or why not) in the comments section!