Starbucks Secret Menu!
Here at the morning show, we drink coffee by the gallon.
And when we need a little extra treat to get through the morning, we head to Starbucks.
All the years, we’ve been ordering off the menu like fools and today, we found out there’s an incredible list of secret recipes that sound delicious!
Starbucks hasn’t confirmed whether the menu is 100% legit, but doesn’t a chocolate pumpkin latte sound good right now about now?
Here are some of our favorites from the secret menu:
- Chocolate Pumpkin: Order a Pumpkin Spice Latte with chocolate syrup for a drink that tastes just like pumpkin chocolate chip bread. It also tastes great in Frappuccino form.
- Captain Crunch: Order a Strawberries & Creme Frappe with a pump of caramel, two pumps of toffee, one pump of hazelnut, & two scoops of chocolate chips.
- Biscotti Frappuccino: Buy a biscotti and ask the barista to blend it up with any flavor of frappuccino. It blends into tiny cookie chunks that adds a delicious little crunch to your frozen coffee.
- The Nutella: Order a Cafe Misto with a pump of chocolate and a pump of hazelnut with a caramel drizzle. For sweet-toothed people, you can also ask for caramel drizzle inside the cup.
- Tuxedo Mocha: Order a regular mocha with half white chocolate and half regular chocolate. This is also known as the zebra mocha.
You can check out the entire secret menu here!
- What is your favorite drink on the alleged Starbucks secret menu? Share with us below!
[Source: The High Definite]
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles