97.1 AMP Radio is now accepting resumes for summer 2012 internships! Are you a current full-time college student, looking to gain college credit?
If your idea of work is attending concerts and other events across the Los Angeles area, then this is the job for you!
CBS Radio – Los Angeles gives you a chance to learn the inner workings of a large market radio station, providing exposure to promotions, programming and sales.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and hard-working students who enjoy music and are good at interacting with all kinds of people.
• Must receive academic college credit ● NO EXCEPTIONS
• 3.0 GPA in your major courses.
• Provide a letter from your college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned. Credit must be awarded upon successful completion of your Internship.
• Must adhere to CBS and Union policies and restrictions.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of AMP artists and relevant celebrities.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends.
• Able to work in a high-stress environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent using a computer.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
NO PHONE CALLS ● MUST APPLY AT: http://www.CBSRadio.com
“It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual preference, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit your assistance on these openings and future openings.”