Tips To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse!
There have been a bunch of gruesome stories in the news lately involving humans eating the flesh of other humans. We don’t want to go into too much detail because it’s just gross, but it’s become painstakingly clear to all of us on the morning show that the zombie apocalypse is upon us!
Naturally, we’re racking our brains for any survival tips and let’s be honest, pretty much all of our knowledge consists of whatever we’ve gathered from The Walking Dead!
Carson offered up some of his own ideas and all of you called in with your tips as well. Here’s what we came up with:
- Wear leather. Zombies can chew through cotton like there’s no tomorrow.
- Invest in a small SUV hybrid. That way, you can use your car as a weapon, but it’s also not a gas guzzler.
- Barricade yourself in a Costco. Those buildings are built like fortresses and they have all the supplies you could ever want, which is helpful not only for your own survival, but also for bartering.
- Start getting into shape with some running. Zombies may not be very fast, but they’re relentless, so you’ve got to have some serious endurance training.
- Invest in some silent weapons like a sword or bow and arrow. Zombies are attracted to noise, so a gun is not always your best option.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles