Olympics Drinking Game!
Here on the morning show, we may not be all-star athletes, but we can certainly hold our own when it comes to the beer-lympics!
The awesome people over at The Daily What came up with their own Olympics drinking game in honor of the festivities in London and we just had to share it with you all.
First off, we must advise you to drink responsibly or else our bosses will get mad!
Okay, want to play? Here are the rules…
You take a drink when:
- A gymnast doesn’t stick their landing
- You see Michael Phelps
- You hear the phrase “just a kid from…”
- You see a Visa ad
- There’s a sob story montage
You take a shot when:
- There’s a new world record
- You see gymnasts of dubious ages
- You see a fit Olympian with fat parents
- A dad is the coach
- A Nordic country wins gold
You chug, chug, chug when:
- Liechtenstein wins
- You see a streaker
- USA wins ping pong gold
- The wrong national anthem plays at a medal ceremony
- There’s a serious javelin injury
- Are you planning to get together with friends to watch the Olympics? Let us know how you’re celebrating in the comments section!
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles