With just a week left, the countdown to Halloween has begun!
While it may be convenient to walk around your own neighborhood, there are some places in Los Angeles known for being safe and generous with the candy!
Where are the best neighborhoods to get your Halloween on? Here are the top 5 according to Zillow.com!
4. Studio City
3. Pacific Palisades
1. Cheviot Hills
Curbed Los Angeles went out and asked residents themselves and here’s what they came up with:
- Central/West LA: Windsor Square/Larchmont Village
- South Bay/Long Beach: Manhattan Beach
- San Gabriel Valley: South Pasadena
- Eastish-side: Hill Drive (Eagle Rock)
- The Valley: Studio City
- Do you agree with these lists? Where will you be trick-or-treating this year? Let us know in the comments section!
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles