Oh no he didn’t!
But forget his smooth vocals and sexy dance moves because people aren’t talking about what he sang. Instead, it’s all about what he said!
Before launching into a performance of “Cry Me A River,” Justin told the crowd, ”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some bitch!”
Timberlake revealed in a 2011 Huffington Post interview that he wrote the song about his ex, Britney Spears, so if we put the pieces together, it sounds like Justin still holds a grudge against the princess of pop!
Surprise, surprise, JT’s already backtracking on his controversial comment. After the story went viral he tweeted:
Get the latest on this story and more by clicking on the links below:
- Justin Timberlake Clarifies “B*tch” Comment! He LOVES Britney Spears…B*TCH!
- Beyonce Unveils Her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Dates
- Music Producer Speaks Out On Chris Brown Brawl!
- Justin And Selena Are DEFINITELY Back On! Spotted OUT TOGETHER Before Sneaking Back To Bieb’s House!
- Justin Bieber Abusing Codeine Now Too!? Photos Suggest His Partying Ways Have Taken A DANGEROUS Turn!
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles