Filed underContest Rules
KAMP- SHM New York Trip
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the KAMP- SHM New York Trip promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by KAMP-FM (the “Station”) beginning on February 11th, 2013 at 6:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) and ending on February 15th, 2013 at 4:00pm PT (the “Promotion Dates”).
- You may participate in the Promotion by entering via the following methods:
- ONLINE: Log onto amp.radio.com and follow the links and instructions to enter the Promotion and submit your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address in the online entry form. Listener can sign up for FREE at www.ampradio.com. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. All entries must be received by 4:00pm PT on February, 15th, 2013. One (1) winner will be selected from online entries.
- ON-AIR ENTRY: Listen to the Station each day beginning on February 11th, 2013 and ending on February 14th, 2013 between the hours of 6:00am PT and 11:00pm PT and on February 15th, 2013 between the hours of 6:00am PT and 4:00pm PT for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced by the on-air personality prior to the cue to call) to get through to the Station contest line at 1-877-971-4487 will win a Prize upon confirmation of eligibility. At the time of their call, callers will be required to provide all information requested including their full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller that successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes their call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once. There will be up to a total of Forty (40) Prize winners selected on-air during the Promotion Dates. The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call. Due to delays in the KAMP-FM online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the following Southern California Counties: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego and Ventura. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Los Angeles metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued at $50 or more or event tickets valued at $100 or more from the Station only once every thirty (30) days, and listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every sixty (60) days if the prize is valued over $600 and only once per year if prize is valued over $1,000. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Forty-One (41) Prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. Each Prize consists of one (1) pair of tickets (one (1) for winner and one (1) guest) to see Swedish House Mafia on Friday, March 8th, 2013 @ the Los Angeles State Historic Park, 1245 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is $159.00. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The Station accepts no responsibility for repairing any real or supposed damage to any prize.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) to see Swedish House Mafia on Friday, March 1st, 2013 in New York and includes the following:
- i. Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) people (grand prize winner and one (1) guest) to New York from Los Angeles, CA departing on Thursday, February 28th, 2013 and returning on Saturday, March 2nd, 2013.
- ii. Two (2) night hotel accommodations (one (1) room, standard double occupancy) at TBD. On the nights of February 28th and March 1st, 2013.
- iii. Two (2) tickets to see Swedish House Mafia @ Madison Square Garden, 4 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001.
- iv. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is $1,020.
- v. If a selected event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, the Station’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded portion of the prize. The Station reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or companion(s) if either engages in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any Prize-related event.
- vi. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address: 5901 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90034. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- vii. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Forty (40) Prize winners will be selected on-air as described in section 1b of these Official Promotion rules. On-air Prize winners will be notified on-air at the time of their call. One (1) Prize winner will be selected on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 at approximately 10:00am PT in a random Station-conducted drawing from all eligible online entries received. The online Prize winner will be notified of winning by telephone by the Station immediately following the drawing.
- Odds of winning a Prize through on-air entry depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of winning a Prize through online entry depend on the number of online entries received during the Promotion Dates.
- On-air entrants must listen to the Station to win but do not need to be present to win.
- The online entrants do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win.
- The winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within thirty (30) days of winning or prize will be forfeited If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by February 15th, 2013 to “KAMP- SHM New York Trip-Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, KAMP-FM 5901 Venice Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90034 for the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 15th, 2013 to the above address marked “KAMP- SHM New York Trip – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at amp.radio.com.
Sponsors: KAMP-FM 5901 Venice Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034