St. Patrick’s Day Parties In Los Angeles & The OC!
Top o’ the morning to ya!
We’re excited to get this weekend started because there are tons of awesome St. Patrick’s Day parties going down right here in our backyard of SoCal.
Don’t have any plans yet? Consider yourself booked!
Here are just a few of our top picks:
- This pub has events all weekend long, starting Friday with specials on food and green beer.
- On Friday, Celtic rock band The Lads will take the stage. Saturday features a performance from Irish punk rock band Nobody’s Heroes, and on Sunday, spend the whole day listening to live music from The Shelighly’s, Slugger O’Toole, and Hoist The Colors.
- Friday, March 15-Sunday, March 17th
- They’ll be serving Irish food and drink specials all day long with deals on corn beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, and chocolate chip mint ice cream.
- The live entertainment begins at 8pm on Sunday.
- Saturday, March 16 – 11am
- It’s the 19th annual celebration, which draws around 30,000 people each year.
- Nearly 100 local businesses, civic organizations and school marching bands will take part in the celebration.
- The parade begins at the staging area near City Hall on Valley Drive, then makes a left onto Pier Avenue, and ends at the corner of Hermosa Avenue and 10th street.
- Saturday, March 16 – Noon-10pm
- Satisfy your appetite with the Coolhaus, Famous Germany Bratwurst, and Joe’s Pizza food trucks and quench your thirst with beer trucks galore!
- They’ll have DJ’s spinning throughout the day.
- Rock & Reilly’s is teaming up with the non-profit organization Pencils of Promise and will donate 15% of the proceeds from the Block Party and $1 from select food items to the cause.
- Tickets are available for $15 at the bar right now or you can pay $20 at the door.
- Saturday, March 16 – 7pm-1am
- This event features live entertainment, a full bar with green beer, and grab-and-go food items aboard the legendary Queen Mary.
- Tickets cost $15 online and $20 at the door.
- Sunday, March 17 10am-4pm (Swap meet 7am-4pm) at the Orange County Fairgrounds
- The annual St. Patrick’s Day festivities at the Orange County Marketplace include Irish dancers and musicians during its weekly swap meet.
- It costs $2 to get in, but children under 12 are free
- Sunday, March 17th – 6am-2am
- More than 15,000 people are expected to attend the party this year, which shuts down Grand Avenue between Sixth and Seventh streets.
- From 7-10 a.m. the bar will serve Lucky charms cereal, bacon, and eggs and toast.
- Later in the day, you can chow down on corned beef sandwiches and wash it down with some of their 500 kegs of beer.
- Casey’s also offers variety of whiskeys served with pickle back shots. That’s when you take a shot of whiskey and follow it with a shot of pickle brine…hmmm, we’re not sure if we’re hardcore enough for that!
- They have a whole line-up of Irish-themed live music, including U2 and Police cover bands.
- It’s free to get into the festival before 1pm and only costs $8 after that.
- Sunday, March 17 – 6am
- The festivities include bag pipers, leprechauns, a bangers eating contest, green beer, photo booth, green swag, and DJ Thrills spinning from 5pm-2am.
- Sunday, March 17 – 11am-2pm
- The crawl includes stops at 3 Irish pubs with no lines or cover charge, a breakfast buffet, choice of a Guinness, Harp, or Irish Coffee with breakfast, cruising the coastline on a topless double-decker bus, and St. Paddy’s day swag for all passengers.
- Tickets cost $35.
- Sunday, March 17th, Doors open at 9am for breakfast
- This Irish pub and kitchen is known for its Celtic rock shows and soda bread.
- They’ll be hosting their 38th annual St. Paddy’s Day Bash with no cover and live music all day and night.